picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Honeybunn user profile picture

Honeybunn

Dry/Sensitive

dot48 Views

LAYERING VIT C PRODUCTS ??

Hey guys i have a question 1. can i layer up two vit c products? i kinda wanna get the most out of my vit c products hehe. i have mild sensitive skin that might be irritated as well... anyways had anyone tried layering vit c's ? 2. can i use skin1004's centella toner as the base of vit c's ?? it contains PHA but it might be very gentle since its introduced to sensitive skin ?? also can i use it everyday ?
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

(1324)

favorite

Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

star rating

(313)

favorite

Galac Whitening Vita Serum

manyo
Galac Whitening Vita Serum

star rating

(20)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Oily/Resilient

1. yes you can, but why you should put 2 vit c products? you kan choose one of them. maybe you can use vit c serum in the morning and vit c cream on night routine. 2. yes, you can layering vit c with skin1004 toner. you can use it everyday but back again it depends on your skin reaction.
upvote

comment

Honeybunn user profile picture

Honeybunn

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for the suggestions !
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

I think mixing two types of Vit c will be no good especially when you have sensitive skin. Just like ayuvuta23 said try to use them in different routines. If you feel like you skin barrier is too dry after using Vitamin C and the toner I would stop. But for me using the toner everyday works fine on my skin.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!