picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

dot78 Views

Different ways to use TO Glycolic Acid

I know TO Glycolic Acid bottle is huge and it’s very hard to use it up on face in limited time So, here are the few great ways to use TO Glycolic Acid 1- Deodorant TO glycolic acid can be safely used as a deodorant. It’s effective. It lightens up your hyperpigmentation and it’s economical. 2- Body exfoliant It can be used as body exfoliant. Spray it on and rub it in. Follow up by using moisturisers. You can also apply it to your soles before you sleep for baby soft feet. 3- Scalp exfoliant Did you notice that Inkey List launched scalp exfoliants? But people have been using this product to exfoliate scalp effectively for a long time now. It will take care of product build up and your dead cells. 4-It can be safely used for your body acne. 5-It can be used to avoid razor bumps, congested hair follicle, ingrown and KP (chicken skin). 6-It can be used for hyperpigmentation on knees, elbows etc Put it on a spray bottle for your convenience Do not use it after shaving your skin as it can irritate your skin. Lastly, it’s not an advertisement for TO. Though it sound like it lol. I mentioned this brand because it’s the most economical and it’s just great overall.
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

The Ordinary
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution

star rating

(739)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the advice, i can try it at home
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

you are welcome
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing❤️
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Woww! I didn't know TO's Glycolic toner had numerous 🔢 uses!! Thank you for sharing❣️
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

you are welcome
upvote

comment

yyana user profile picture

yyana

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 💓
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!