picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

heyyiamdito user profile picture

heyyiamdito

Oily/Resilient

dot76 Views

Results of frequently reapplying sunscreen

Lately, I've been reading that regularly reapplying sunscreen will improve your skin, such as reducing acne, fading dark spots, and so on. is that true? do you guys frequently reapplying sunscreen even at home? I want to see your skin improvement if you don't mind to drop the result pics. let's share and encourage others!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

for me yes , my skin tone already see balance and my acne not getting worse . i love my sunscreen
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Depends on the sunscreen - I still haven't been able to find a sunscreen that doesn't break me out so I can't reap those benefits haha. But if you keep your skin protected, you will be able to prevent hyperpigmentation, skin damage, premature aging etc. But make sure to double cleanse to avoid clogged pores!
upvote

comment

abc1111 user profile picture

abc1111

Oily/Resilient

I guess the benefits you get will depend on what other ingredients are included in your sunscreen product, might be niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and other emollients. You might get sun protection plus hydration, moisture, brightening, oil control, etc, but some sunscreen filters may actually irritate sensitive skin. In my case sunscreen will not replace a dedicated brightening or anti-aging product.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!