picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

dot67 Views

Haru Haru's toner

I am intrigued with the Haru Haru Wonder Blackrice hyaluronic toner as it contain alcohol. I am irritated to drying alcohol and astringents . Is the alcohol present in this toner safe enough to use for sensitive skin .
Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner

HaruHaru WONDER
Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner

star rating

(394)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

you can get the new version. they came up with an alochol and fragrance free version for sensitive skin types. I'm planning to get it from yesstyle because they have a special buy 1 get 1 offer for this, you might want to check that out ✌🏻✌🏻
Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

Wow that sounds interesting.
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

Yes like @beautyaleeert said above, you can try the latest version for sensitive skin, the texture is the same but big difference is I almost can't smell anything, just very slight rice scents from the latest version😍
upvote

comment

keppers user profile picture
picky squad user badge

keppers

Dry/Resilient

I recommend the fragrance free version of the Haruharu Wonder toner if you are concerned about fragrance and alcohol as its designed for sensitive skin. I'm currently using the regular one and I don't find it too drying although the lavender scent took some getting used to so I preferred the fragrance free one when I tested them against each other.
afiAA user profile picture

afiAA

Dry/Resilient

awesome toner! i have tried it. good for oily skin but not hydrate enough if u have dry skin. but good daily toner. for sensitive skin, suggest to get the unscented one. hope this helps!

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!