picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

redlaundrybeauty  user profile picture

redlaundrybeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot52 Views

Skincare 🍃Advent Calendars

I have really seen some amazing Skincare Advent Calendars this year ,as we are approaching the holiday's...some aren't worth the cost... but I have got my eye on a few I think would be awesome gift or way to try out the many different products a line has to offer💋💄💋❤️What are your thoughts???????Any good ones or ones you think are a waste of $$$$
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Clarab13 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Clarab13

Oily/Resilient

there are some great ones out there :-) personally I would prefer one with different brands and a mix of skincare and makeup, like the Yesstyle or Stylevana for example. but for sure it's a nice gift. I do agree that some are very very costly and I would not spend this amount on it because you know that not all the products will fit you, so I would say that around 100-125$ would be my max.
upvote

comment

redlaundrybeauty  user profile picture

redlaundrybeauty

Dry/Resilient

yes I love yesstyle and stylekorea I want to product test for them so badly...the half and half idea is really good too...I love both makeup and skincare
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!