picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

A

alexbeautysharing

Oily/Resilient

dot86 Views

NEOGEN Giveaway review

Thank you for the free products! I've used them for a week and here are my thoughts. The Dermology Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula 🌼 : I like the fresh floral scent, not too strong tho. It's okay for daily sunscreen or tinted moisturizer cleanse, but may not be good for heavy mascara or anything like that. The Real Ferment Micro Essense: I like the texture, neither too watery nor too sticky. I use it before heavy serum and moisturizer. The Real Vita C Serum 🍊 : Honestly I'm not a big fan of vitamin c serums as they tend to be too sticky for me. I used it only in my day routine, just as instructed. I did see the difference, it kept my skin bright all day. Just don't forget to apply sunscreen while using this serum. The two Bio-Peel cloths🍷 🍵 : They are my favorite products in this box, especially the wine one! My skin is more even and it really helps shrink my large pores. And the stickers! Can they be cuter?! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

Teta03 user profile picture

Teta03

Dry/Resilient

thank you for your review, this packaging its so cute 🤩
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

thnks for sharint
upvote

comment

pparuhwaktu user profile picture

pparuhwaktu

Dry/Sensitive

Woahh cute packaging>< Thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!