picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

jbarb user profile picture

jbarb

Oily/Resilient

dot524 Views

✨Medicube Giveaway Review✨

I received these Medicube products for free from @go.picky, @pickyrewards and @medicube_global_official in exchange for my honest review. I won the giveaway and was gifted 3 products from this brand. This is my first experience with Medicube. ✨Triple Deep Erasing Cream✨ ⭐️Overall rating⭐️ 3.5 / 5 🌸Claims🌸 • Boost skin elasticity • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles • Reduce dark spots and blemishes • Tighten pores • Replenish collagen and elastin 🌸Ingredients🌸 • Collagen • Elastin • Hyaluronic acid • Olive leaf Extract • Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract • Fragrance ❌ • Over 90 total ingredients ❌ ✨My Experience✨ My first impression with this cream was that the jar was HUGE, and i loved the gorgeous glass jar. Upon opening the lid, the first thing I noticed was the scent. It has a pungent floral scent and it was overpowering. It kind of reminded me of a perfume my grandmother would wear. The cream has a thick rich consistency. Once applied it felt nice on my skin and seemed to absorb quickly. I can’t get over the smell though. I didn’t have any reactions, thankfully, to it after i applied. I would recommend this to be best for a night cream for those that don’t have sensitive skin. With over 90 ingredients, this one will be out of my routine. I haven’t used it long enough to really see any changes with my skin. ✨Triple Collagen Toner 3.0 ✨ ⭐️Overall rating⭐️ 4 / 5 🌸Claims🌸 • Gives suppleness and elasticity • Hydrates skin from within • Locks in moisture for plump skin all day long 🌸Ingredients🌸 • Hydrolyzed collagen • Atelo collagen • Soluble collagen • Niacinamide • Fragrance ❌ • Over 20 total ingredients ✨My Experience✨ I absolutely love the glass bottle. This toner is more of an essence and has a thicker consistency. I applied this after I cleansed my face, while still damp. It has a floral scent, but not as potent as the cream. I used my hands to pat and apply it to my face. It felt a little sticky after I applied it but after a few minutes felt like it absorbed nicely into my skin. The scent was not as noticeable within a few minutes of applying. My skin felt supple and definitely glowy. It plumped my skin for an all day glow but I did feel more oily towards the end of the day. I will keep this one in rotation and use a few times a week. I haven’t really had the chance to use it long enough to notice a difference yet, so I’ll report back in a few weeks. ✨Deep C Ampoule ✨ ⭐️Overall rating⭐️ 3.5 / 5 🌸Claims🌸 • Reduces look of hyperpigmentation • Evens skins tone • Enhances radiance 🌸Ingredients🌸 • 13.5% Vitamin C • Alpha bisabolol • Terminalia Ferdinandiana fruit Extract • Camu Camu seed extract • Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract • Beta-carotene • Over 40 total ingredients ✨My Experience✨ I really love that you get 3 bottles of this product. Each bottle is .35oz in size, for a total of 10g. The bottles are dark to prevent oxidation. The box has a chart on the back to write when each bottle has been opened. The product has a weird smell. I’m not sure what it reminds me of but it’s not pleasant. It absorbed fairly quickly with a little bit of stickiness nice it dried. I haven’t used it long enough to see any visible results from what it claims it does. ❤️Thank you for the opportunity to review these products! I hope this review will help others in choosing the correct products for their skin!
carousel
carousel
carousel
Deep Vita C Ampoule

Medicube
Deep Vita C Ampoule

star rating

(386)

favorite

Triple Deep Erasing Cream

Medicube
Triple Deep Erasing Cream

star rating

(420)

favorite

Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

Medicube
Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

star rating

(378)

favorite

upvote

comment

70 Comments

pparuhwaktu user profile picture

pparuhwaktu

Dry/Sensitive

Woahh nice review! Thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

jbarb

Oily/Resilient

thanks so much!
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing. I loved the shots! 💖
upvote

comment

jbarb

Oily/Resilient

thank you! glad you enjoyed!
upvote

comment

Biancakeee user profile picture

Biancakeee

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks for your honest feedback!
upvote

comment

jbarb

Oily/Resilient

absolutely!
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

very nice review, thankyou ❤
upvote

comment

jbarb

Oily/Resilient

❤️❤️
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

great review ❤
upvote

comment

jbarb

Oily/Resilient

thank you!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!