pore tightening~

please let me know any product to tightening my pores 😭😭😭
upvote

comment

17 Comments

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

You can look for niacinamide ingredient. It really helps to reduce sebum production and reduce appearance of pores. These are my favourite products. Since it contains high percentage of niacinamide I would suggest you to use product with low concentration of niacinamide first and gradually increase it if you are beginner or do patch test first before using it. Hope it will help you🙂
10% Niacinamide + Zinc

Ruruberry
10% Niacinamide + Zinc

star rating

(362)

favorite

Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

TIAM
Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

star rating

(157)

favorite

upvote

comment

JuliaFX user profile picture

JuliaFX

Oily/Resilient

thank you love. I’ve been using local product from my country that contains 10% of niacinamide for 1-2 months.. but seems like I need more than just niacinamide. I’ll consider pore minimizing serum. thank you for sharing 🥰
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

In moderation clay masks are wonderful! Also mentioned was the magical pore ingredient niacinamide. It does take a few months of consistent use to see results but it's well worth it and luckily in a lot of products already. Lastly some gentle chemical exfoliation is always helpful but it's worth noting pore size doesn't change but we can do what we can to minimize the appearance with sebum control and balance.
Aloe BHA Skin Toner

BENTON
Aloe BHA Skin Toner

star rating

(851)

favorite

Pore Clearing Clay Mask 2X with Super Volcanic Clusters

INNISFREE
Pore Clearing Clay Mask 2X with Super Volcanic Clusters

star rating

(69)

favorite

upvote

comment

JuliaFX

Oily/Resilient

I do using niaciname serum at the day and benton aloe bha skin toner at night. but it’s not enough to tightening my pores. innisfree clay mask already in my wishlist.. after this maybe I should try it. thank you for sharing 🥰
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Your pores are perfectly natural and their appearance can only be minimised so much. Make sure to double cleanse, avoid comedogenic ingredients, use clay mask 1-2x a week, niacinamide serum (5% is enough), exfoliate with BHA, hydrate and moisturise lots to prevent sebum overproduction.
upvote

comment

JuliaFX

Oily/Resilient

thank you dear. but it seems bigger every day eventhough I do all those basic step skincare routine. thank you for sharing love 🥰
upvote

comment

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

these masks from skin1004 helps to tighten pores. the reviews are pretty positive that many says the feel their pores tightened immediately after using the masks. they are formulated with egg whites, charcoal and truffles
ZOMBIE BEAUTY by SKIN1004 Zombie Pack

SKIN1004
ZOMBIE BEAUTY by SKIN1004 Zombie Pack

star rating

(452)

favorite

ZOMBIE BEAUTY by SKIN1004 Mummy Pack

SKIN1004
ZOMBIE BEAUTY by SKIN1004 Mummy Pack

star rating

(30)

favorite

upvote

comment

JuliaFX

Oily/Resilient

is that sheetmask? wow, I never knew skin1004 have those kind of sheetmask. thank you for sharing love 🥰
upvote

comment

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

not sheet mask, it’s more like a diy mask where they provide a little spoon and you mix the stuff together before using it.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!