picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

beautyreviewqueen user profile picture

beautyreviewqueen

Dry/Sensitive

dot120 Views

Is there any picky friends here that also are on 0.8Liter that’s won any of the Kmall24 Giveaways that you purchase with a promo code? I’m asking because I won 2 of their Giveaways but idk where the promo code is too or how to find it. I have emailed 0.8Liter and Kmall24 but I haven’t received an answer from either one yet. I would so appreciate your help. Thank You so much!

? Anyone On 08Liter ?
upvote

comment

1 Comment

samanwong user profile picture

samanwong

Dry/Resilient

Hi! I didn't win anything from Kmall24 but I once won a moisturizing cream from the app and they mailed it to me. I did participate in another giveaways called awesome K but Idk what I was reviewing so I did not complete the requirements properly. Later I learnt that you are suppose to do the review first then they will send you the vouchers.
upvote

comment

beautyreviewqueen user profile picture

beautyreviewqueen

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve reviewed lots of products on 0.8Liter but this one is just confusing to me because Ive never used any kind of promo codes.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!