picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Connect

ehmvry user profile picture

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

dot73 Views

Skincare Γ— Mental Health

Life has been tough specially when I became a mother. Stay-at-home mom depression is a real thing, I have gained a new purpose at the same time it feels like I have lost myself, my identity. Got no career, I loss my passion for my crafts, pandemic hits and my stuff became limited. It's really sad that sometimes I cannot control the loneliness but good thing I have my husband and my son, my truly loves, my support system. I am so grateful to have them. My husband became my supporter to whatever I think will help me to regain myself, then I found this community. Skincare became one of my saving graces when it comes to my mental health, It reduces my stress, it improves my feeling of self-worth, it became my healing space. πŸ’š How about you? What is skincare to you? πŸ€— PS. I am using The Real Noni Refresh Claymask by @celimax.global. #mentalhealthmatters #youmatter #skincare #selfcare
carousel
The Real Noni Refresh Clay Mask

CELIMAX
The Real Noni Refresh Clay Mask

star rating

(24)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

skincare are now my upgraded passion projects!❀ I review them and share my experiences on instagram!😊❀
upvote

comment

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

Good to hear that! Continue doing what makes you happy πŸ€—βœ¨
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Woww! I'm so happy for you ⬇️ "Skincare became one of my saving graces when it comes to my mental health, It reduces my stress, it improves my feeling of self-worth, it became my healing space. πŸ’š"
upvote

comment

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you always! Thankful for this community we have 🀍πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Amazing!!! Skincare helps my mental health too - having a routine that’s only purpose is to take care of me is self care at it’s finest. It became my healing space too πŸ’•πŸ’•
upvote

comment

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

True to that! Let's be the best version of ourselves, that's our priority βœ¨πŸ€— that's the only time we can take care our love ones too ❀️
upvote

comment

CuriousDdee user profile picture

CuriousDdee

Oily/Resilient

I feel you dear... stay at home mom with 2 toddler... 😊 Skincare is one of my "me" (self love) time activity. Glad to found Picky, learnt more about ingredients and amazing community to share opinions and thoughts. 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!