picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Other

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

dot52 Views

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ I'am not perfect but I love skin care. My skin is faaar from perfect and I know it will never be but Im okay with that โค Hi I was hesistating in posting this one but it vibes when the current theme of the feed (lol) hahaha. Today will be kind of different I want to share with you something you can relate to in acne journey and experiences in life in general. if you want similar content like this let me know โค I will do my best to create more content that will be helpful for the #skincarecommunity I wish you find this helpful โค
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

trust the process and progress!!! love your skin no matter what state it is in!โคโคโคโค
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

yeees โคโคโค
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

Normal unfiltered skin is beautiful and it is perfect the way it is. thanks for speaking up on your insecurities. itโ€™s very courageous indeed. BTW you are gorgeous
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Such a NORMAL post, thank you for this, hunโฃ๏ธ It's so important that we accept our skin as it is. That we stop getting upset for not having glass skin which is hardly normal. We are real people with real skin ๐Ÿ’“
upvote

comment

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

true โคโค thank you ๐Ÿ˜ข
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

thissss super great sharingg, and i really love for your progress so muchh
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!