picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot102 Views

Stylekorean X Medi-Peel [Review]

Stylekorean X Medi-Peel [Review] 🧡 ᴍᴇᴅɪ-ᴘᴇᴇʟ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏx ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ My new favourite cream now !! It contains 8 types of hydrating ingredients that shout me out😍This cream works well on my combo skin as the hydrating level is so perfect for me. The capsules look so pretty with the capsules and I even don't wanna mix then together ah ! The texture is lightweight when mixing the gel and capsule together! I probably will repurchase this😚 💚 ᴍᴇᴅɪ-ᴘᴇᴇʟ ʜᴇʀʙᴀʟ ᴘᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏx I would love this mask so much as it contains 41 types of herbs🤩 It exfoliating with extracts of Korean Green Tea and Artemisia Campestris to buff away dead skin cells when repairing my skin. I often use it when I wanna reduce redness from my skin and I will choose this mask. As it is abit dry for me so I not recommend this to dry and combo skin peeps. Overall, it really help improve my skin vitality and elasticity. 🖤 ᴍᴇᴅɪ-ᴘᴇᴇʟ ʙᴏʀ-ᴛᴏx ᴘᴇᴘᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴍᴘᴏᴜʟᴇ Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule which tackles wrinkles, smile lines and blemish. The texture is milky and it looks thick texture but it is lightweight when apply on face. I use it in my Am routine and it moisturised my skin well. I recommend this to those looking for anti-aging, it performs well here and improving wrinkles! ❤️ ᴍᴇᴅɪ-ᴘᴇᴇʟ ᴘʀᴇᴍɪᴜᴍ ɴᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ First time trying neck cream and this really amazes me! It formulated with Swiss patented ingredient Palmitoyl and Tripeptide-5 which can reduce visible neck wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity. I use it for my PM routine and it hydrates and soothes my skin well. Using it around two weeks and my skin goes well so much😚 Check Out The Link In My Instagram Bio To Get 10% Off On Your Order Before 28 Nov 💖 Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

14 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for reviews of all 4 products & 10% discount code! 😃
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for reading☺️
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

I absolutely love the neck cream. it is something I have never seen before
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Yes my first time using too!
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nice revieww😍😍😍
upvote

comment

Mooi user profile picture

Mooi

Oily/Sensitive

nice! i am so curious with the Bor-Tox Peptide ampoule!
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

It's so nice to try this
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!