picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

ozum user profile picture

ozum

Oily/Resilient

dot100 Views

dermaplaning

I have seen quite some people doing this dermaplaning to get rid of facial hair. I have normal to combination skin and i have facial hair which i dont like especially the side. Does it come out more than usual? Do you use aloe vera then shave it? Or can dry shave? So tempted to try it several time but so scare :(
upvote

comment

3 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I've got a package for IPL sessions on my face as I dislike having peach fuzz πŸ˜… My esthetician dermaplanes my face before the IPL sessions. I ensure to follow up with πŸ’¦ hydrating products for the next 3 days.
upvote

comment

ozum

Oily/Resilient

so wanna try IPL as well but hassle to go there again and again πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Never tried it but so curious and very tempted to actually just do it myself! πŸ˜‚ You should put a few drops of facial oil on your skin first before dermaplanning. Picky team actually made a video on this with an expert which I shall link down below https://youtu.be/xWXYq8krRQ8
upvote

comment

ozum

Oily/Resilient

will check the link out. thank you ❀️
upvote

comment

Bitesizedbagel user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Bitesizedbagel

Oily/Resilient

I like to use an eyebrow razor to carefully shave my entire face. It helps with removing unwanted facial hair and with gently removing dry skin. I find that my skin is super soft afterwards. I make sure to extra moisturize afterwards to keep my face super soft. If you have active acne, just shave around it carefully. I would look up videos on YouTube and do your own research if you’re hesitant to shave your face.
upvote

comment

ozum

Oily/Resilient

thank you. i so wanna try it
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!