picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

lynncochran71 user profile picture

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

dot165 Views

medicube update

An update to my first post about overnight results using the medicube Triple Collagen Toner and the Triple Deep Erasing Cream. I still have not used the vitamin C Ampoules so they aren't included... That said...I used the toner and cream one more night with my normal pm routine. I woke up with the same red blotchy skin. I used only my Aloette products for am routine because they are mostly aloe. I didn't do my pm routine for 2 nights in a row and this morning my face was still entirely red. After cleansing with my City Detox powder cleanser, spraying with Nutri Hydrating Mist and even apply a thin layer of Purple Cabbage Drops..you can see in the picture that I'm still red and looking puffy around the middle of my face. Looks like it'll be a cleanser, mist and moisturizer only rountine for the next 2 days. After reading several reviews, I'm absolutely convinced that these products are better suited to drier skin types. The over 90+ ingredients and the scent is just too much for a lot of us and our skin to handle...even being resilient. I can't say enough how disappointed I am in collagen products that I had such high hopes for. πŸ˜’
carousel
upvote

comment

13 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Oh my.. I'm sorry for your experience, Lynn. πŸ’“ You're right to adhere to a basic skincare until your skin fully recovers.
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

That is unfortunate to hear about your experience πŸ˜• I was able to tolerate it well but with the amount of ingredients it's definitely like playing Russian roulette with your skin.
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

Technically isn't that what we're doing anyway? 😬 Kinda feels like that sometimes. I'm glad your skin could handle it better. I'm going to hunt for a family member with dry skin and see of it works for them.
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

I'm going to make an overall impression of these but I don't see myself using them on a daily basis..My mom had dry skin, maybe they'll work better on her bπŸ˜•
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

So sorry they’re not working for you either! I can feel the disappointment too πŸ˜•
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

I am sorry for your skin. I am curious about why do you think that they would work better for dry skin?
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

So far out of all of us with oily skin that have tried it have had horrible results. One person loves it and it loves her skin..and she has dry skin. So just maybe what's in it is more suited to dry than our oily. If any of that makes any sense...😁
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!