picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Rise user profile picture

Rise

Dry/Resilient

dot57 Views

L’Essential the new essential?

I received this product for free from Picky and L'essential in exchange for my honest review. The Azulene soothing starter kit is the best trial kit to have if you’re just starting out a skin care routine while targeting the skin concerns that you may have. When I had first unboxed the package, I immediately noticed the numbers labelled on their packaging only to realize that it wasn’t only the packaging of the box, but also on the product itself. The labelled numbers is definitely a great idea as you may be able to easily follow a skin care routine without having to get confused about which goes next after another. In general, all the products are non-stripping and has a light fragrance that would not irritate you. 1. Zero cleanser - Starting with the zero cleanser, I think this is one of the most gentle cleansers I have ever tried out. It is a foaming cleanser that contains natural ingredients that is not only good for moisturizing, but also for deep cleansing. A key ingredient that may be pointed out here is guaiazulene which provides that soft touch without having to dry out the skin. All you need is a small amount to lather it up well, and it can deep clean your pores. 2. First toner - The first toner contains a blue calming hydra complex formula with chamaecyparis obtuse water made to help smooth and moisturize the skin. It is a low pH balanced toner which I liked and even if it is recommended to use a cotton pad to apply it, but even if you just use your hands, it does the same thing as it is clear and absorbs well into the skin. 3. Double Serum - Out of all the products in this kit, this has got to be my favorite. It has a gel-cream texture that applies really nicely onto your skin and absorbs well working greatly with other products that you may have. It contains guaiazulene and 7 types of peptidesome and Teca ingredients that helps the skin become richly moist. In my experience, this serum has definitely helped my skin get all the moisture it needs especially since the climate has slightly been changing and my skin condition is starting to get on the drier side. 4. Triple cream - For the cream, I do have mixed feelings about this product as the texture at first is quite nice and it does do its job nicely but over time, when you squeeze out the product, its texture does come out chunky and I can’t pinpoint the cause of the chunkiness the product. This does also contain key ingredients such as dual crystal glacial water capsule, guaiazulene, and madecassoside which provides that burst of hydration while soothing the skin. All in all, this has definitely worked out well for me during the time that I had been using it and it really did soothe and moisturize my skin nicely. My skin hasn’t felt dry over the past weeks and feels and looks healthier.
carousel
carousel
Triple Cream

L'ESSENTIAL
Triple Cream

star rating

(803)

favorite

Zero Cleanser

L'ESSENTIAL
Zero Cleanser

star rating

(394)

favorite

First Toner

L'ESSENTIAL
First Toner

star rating

(404)

favorite

Double Serum

L'ESSENTIAL
Double Serum

star rating

(408)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your review 🥰
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

I have the full size products and like them too much, but from my point view the serum works well only if you are using the whole line.
upvote

comment

Rise user profile picture

Rise

Dry/Resilient

really?? oh wow :(( i’ve been using it with other products as well and so far it’s been working well for me but I’ll definitely keep this in mind!! thank you!!
upvote

comment

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Dry/Resilient

thank you for your sharing! i wish to try them soon
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

thnk you for sharing
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

congrats!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!