picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Skin Concern

Aleehdvera user profile picture

Aleehdvera

Dry/Sensitive

dot82 Views

The Best Ever Solution for Wrinkles

[Hi picky friends! ā¤ļø I'm Aleeh, I love to talk about skincare in my socials. I want to understand my skin and share my journey with you guys. Stick around and let's be picky together!] šŸ¦‹ BOR-TOX PEPTIDE AMPOULE šŸ¦‹ š— š—®š—¶š—» š—¶š—»š—“š—暝—²š—±š—¶š—²š—»š˜š˜€ & š—¶š˜'š˜€ š—Æš—²š—»š—²š—³š—¶š˜š˜€ āž£ hyaluronic acid for deep moisturizing, 5 grown factor peptide that generates firm skin, 5% volufiline that fills wrinkles. š— š˜† š—²š˜…š—½š—²š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—°š—² & š—„š—²š—°š—¼š—ŗš—ŗš—²š—»š—±š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—»š˜€: āž„ I use this after toner. Unlike ampoule that I already have, it doesn't have the secure dropper valve so it's a little messy when use. Like the neck cream, it do gave instant result when I woke up, I noticed brighter area where I put the product. Must have if you targeted to remove areas with wrinkles and heavy hydration in one product. Let me know your wrinkles solution below, I'll be so happy to get to know what works for you too! šŸ„‘ If you enjoy this discussion, please follow me and save. Upvotes are highly appreciated too! šŸ„‘ Let's be mutual! Instagram: fancyaleeh YouTube: Aleeh De Vera Facebook: Aleeh Reviews
carousel
carousel
Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule

medi-peel
Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(68)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

Hi Aleeh šŸ¤— thank you for review ā¤ļø
upvote

comment

Aleehdvera user profile picture

Aleehdvera

Dry/Sensitive

welcome gorgeous šŸ’—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!