picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

qasa123 user profile picture

qasa123

Oily/Resilient

dot260 Views

Varuza Sheet mask review!

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you probably have already seen this review but if you haven't already be sure to follow me @skinsoul28 and ill be sure to give a follow back! Overview: I received these products at the end of October and pssst.. spoiler I loved using these especially the natural sheet mask with blue ampoule!! Its so hydrating, I just love everything about that one as for the mud mask if left on for too long can be a hassle to get off but it is so convenient as it is a clay mask in sheet mask form which is quite handy in my opinion. 💧Varuza Natural Sheet mask and 🌏Purifying No-sebum sheet mask- 💧Varuza Real Natural Sheet Mask- I absolutely love this sheet mask, it honestly has to be my favourite sheet masks ever. This sheet mask comes jam packed with the serum, this mask fits nicely on to the skin without making it seem too heavy. I don't have anything to critique about this sheet mask. Its serum is so hydrating yet lightweight, this was a joy to use, this mask left my skin feeling so soft the next morning. Due to the drastic weather change in the UK my skin has gotten so dry the next morning despite me layering toners and using a heavy cream, but when I use this mask it leaves my skin very hydrated and plump the next morning. Its just overall an incredible sheet mask. This sheet mask is also cruelty free, has no artifical fragrance and is ewg verified to making it an even better product. 💧stand out ingredients- 💧glycerin 💧niacinamde 💧centella asiatica extract 🌏Varuza purifying no sebum mud mask- I really enjoyed using this mask too, the idea of a mud mask being in a sheet mask form makes it so much more easier to handle. I had left this on for 30 minutes as followed by manufacturer instructions and it had just helped my sebum and left my face feeling soft which was very surprising despite it being a clay mask. If the sheet mask is left on for too long then it can be a hassle when taking it off. I love this new release from varuza and I hope to try more of their products in the future. This product is also vegan, cruelty free and has 93% natural ingredients!! 🌏stand out ingredients- 🌏Kaolin clay 🌏Bentonite 🌏Niacinamide I hope you find this review useful!! Thank you for giving this a read it really does mean a lot!!
carousel
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

Varuza
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

star rating

(328)

favorite

Purifying No-Sebum Sheet Mask with Green Mud

Varuza
Purifying No-Sebum Sheet Mask with Green Mud

star rating

(174)

favorite

upvote

comment

32 Comments

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Oily/Resilient

Great review, thanks for sharing! ❤️
upvote

comment

Lovable29 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Lovable29

Dry/Resilient

nice review. thanks for sharing 😊
upvote

comment

anissadrmwn user profile picture

anissadrmwn

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!🤍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!