picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Leah01 user profile picture

Leah01

Dry/Sensitive

dot41 Views

Acne and Product Dilemma

Howdy, So awhile ago I had a really bad cluster of acne on one side of my chin, and it went any but still left a nasty scar. Now, I got a cluster of acne on the other side of my chin. However, I kind of wanted to add more onto my skin care routine, specifically I wanted to introduce Vitamin C and I also wanted to start using my Benton Snail Bee Essence after I use retinol and before I moisturize because I saw someone on here do that. So far I haven’t gotten break outs anywhere else on my face, yet the new “cluster” is still pretty ugly. I’ve used microneedle patches and regular patches to get rid of them ( I also did this for the previous cluster ). I have no clue though how these clusters have formed, since in the previous weeks I haven’t switched up my skincare routine. I am currently using a vitamin c serum I’ve gotten from a picky giveaway during my morning routine but I’ve been slowly introducing it and using it 2x a week. I was wondering if it was wise to add onto my skincare routine like this, or if I should wait until the “cluster” goes away, or just cover the “cluster” with acne patches. I also wanted to know if in general if it was wise to make these changes. I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and it’s getting colder, so my skin is getting dryer. I wanted to add the vitamin c serum to my morning routine and the essence to my nightly routine since my skin is getting dryer during the colder season, and also I need a ton of help fading scars. Let me know your thoughts! **Also just to clarify, I’ve been using the Snail Bee Essence for awhile now so my skin is pretty used to it, but before I was only using it during the mornings for about 3x per week.
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

star rating

(355)

favorite

Snail Bee High Content Essence

BENTON
Snail Bee High Content Essence

star rating

(1045)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!