picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

aldsqwwupp user profile picture

aldsqwwupp

Oily/Resilient

dot105 Views

✨Dear, Klairs Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil✨

I was so excited to try this product cause I've been eyeing Dear Klairs for so long but couldn't buy myself due to its price 💸💸💸. Actually, I started to use an oil-based cleanser not that long ago, so I'm still kind of trying to figure out what's the most suitable cleansing oil for me. It's made up of 85% light vegetable oil such as sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, and jojoba oil. It claims that it can easily emulsify, it's vegan-friendly and fresh cleansing. It only has six ingredients which I can say that it's pretty minimal. This is the lightest cleansing oil I've tried so far. It has no fragrance, which I like. I feel like it smells so familiar for me, it reminds me of olive oil. It comes with a transparent plastic bottle with a pump. It also has a lock for its pump so that we're able to bring it for travel without being afraid of leaks. I usually use 2 pumps for my entire face when I only use sunscreen or light makeup (I've never tried it on heavy makeup). It glides so smoothly when I rub it all over my face, and it does the job so well. All of the dirt on my face is easily dissolved and when I rinse it with water, it will emulsify and transform into milk. It also doesn't sting my eye area. I feel so refreshed and all the impurities on my pores are gone. It doesn't make my skin dry afterward, unlike the other cleansing oil product. My nose, cheeks, and chin area are smoother now yay🥰 I tried this product to remove waterproof mascara and lip tint. Unfortunately, it's hard to remove the stain of my lip tint, so I have to use another makeup remover product. But it works for the mascara, even though I have to use my nail to remove it😂 #pickyreview #pickygiveaway #gopicky #dearklairspicky
carousel
carousel
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

Dear, Klairs
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

star rating

(504)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

mk1103 user profile picture

mk1103

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for your review 🥰
upvote

comment

lynncochran71 user profile picture

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

Awesome review... thank you. 💙🙂 Just a tip..regular Vaseline takes off lip tints and stains.
upvote

comment

aldsqwwupp user profile picture

aldsqwwupp

Oily/Resilient

thank u for the tip😍 will definitely try!
upvote

comment

J

Jennifer48

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much for your review 🙂
upvote

comment

M

mytime

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the review
upvote

comment

M

mytime

Oily/Resilient

It's so very well
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!