picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Brand Talk

ispoonacake user profile picture

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

dot90 Views

Cruelty-free & Vegan Makeup 💄

Hi, can you guys list any makeup brand that is cruelty-free and vegan? I tried googling and everything but the list is quite limited and doesn't have many choices, mostly hard to get in my country. So, I'm trying to gather as much brand as I can that do these practices. I rarely wear makeup but I do love lips product. Anyway, my best friend birthday is near and I plan to buy her an eyeshadow palette through online shopping and while reading few reviews on Twitter and everything, some of it are controversial since they found out it contains pork fat etc...💀 My eyes are hella opened and just now realized that products sell online have so many freedom and since I'm a Muslim, I became paranoid regarding the ingredients and everything and I keep digging more.... can't believe that most of the big brands that are popular here test on animal. From being paranoid of the ingredients, I'm now also disgusted by the testing that they're doing to the animals 🥺 they're conscious when being tested and will be killed at the end my god... Sorry for the rant tho...
upvote

comment

3 Comments

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

You can find a huge compilation of cruelty-free and vegan brands on the crueltyfreekitty website linked below. They are regularly updated so it's pretty reliable. They're also on IG @crueltyfreekitty. The list mostly consist of western brands though but they'll be adding a kbeauty one soon. In the meantime, you can also find a kbeauty cruelty-free brand list at themonodist website also linked below. https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/ultimate-guide-to-cruelty-free-makeup/ https://themonodist.com/2019/11/14/cruelty-free-kbeauty-brand-list/
upvote

comment

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

Thank u so muchhh for this and yeah, its so hard to find the kbeauty brand, so thank u once again!! 🤗💕
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

When it comes to halal ingredients in skincare and cosmetics, I personally avoid sake, wine and collagen, unless it's stated marine/fish or kosher bovine collagen.
upvote

comment

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

Alhamdulillah, my skin can't tolerate collagen xD idk why but I just avoided all products that contain it hehe
upvote

comment

D

DDgee

Oily/Resilient

the Bodyshop has a large make up collection that is cruelty free and vegan
upvote

comment

ispoonacake

Oily/Sensitive

Wow, I never knew they have a makeup collection 😳 I have only bought their perfume loll
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!