picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Kezyaapkphn user profile picture

Kezyaapkphn

Oily/Sensitive

dot60 Views

Medi-Peel Herbal Peel Tox & Bortox Peptide Ampoule

📍REVIEW MEDI-PEEL Herbal Peel Tox & Bortox Peptide Ampoule 📍 Thank you very much to @stylekorean_global & @medipeel.official_global for giving me the opportunity to give an honest review of this product. 🪄Skin Troubles : Dull skin, Moisturizing, Elasticity, Laugh line, Wrinkles 📜 My Experience ( Herbal Peel Tox) 🗝 : Free Alkohol, Paraben, Silicon, Sulfate, Allergen, Oil. Medi-Peel Herbal Peel Tox mask A multi-purpose mask that exfoliates, repairs and regenerates at the same time. An exfoliator with extracts of Korean Green Tea and Artemisia Campestris to buff away dead skin cells while repairing skin. Helps reduce the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone, with the help of 41 herbs. With EGF and 9 types of Peptide to help improve skin vitality and elasticity. Very easy to use, apply to the clean skin, massage for about 30 sec and leave on for another 10-15 min. Wash off. I am quite surprised by this mask in a good way, because when I saw the "exfoliates and repaires" it made me go: what. But I can attest that it actually does all of the above. ⭐️ : 4.9/5 📜 My Experience (Bortox Peptide Ampoule) An ampoule tackles wrinkles, smile lines and blemish. I use it for about 2 week now, day and night, and I can tell, that it really helps to maintain skin around my eyes plumped, moisturized, hydrated and elastic. I apply a drop to both eyes and I directly cover it up with my eye cream (The History of Whoo Nutritive). Obviously, it can’t be compared to botox injections, but it helps a lot to keep this delicate area more youthful and elastic. I can recommend it, at least as an eye serum/ampoule for dry/aging skin. ⭐️ : 4.8/5
carousel
carousel
Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule

medi-peel
Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(68)

favorite

Herbal Peel Tox

medi-peel
Herbal Peel Tox

star rating

(74)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

xinyen user profile picture

xinyen

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing the review.❤️🙌🏻
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

great review ❤
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your reviews ❣️ They're detailed & helpful!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!