picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

fresmana user profile picture

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

dot48 Views

my review for Klairs Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

hi guys.. I'm so glad I was given the opportunity to try the Klairs Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil product I got this product for free from Picky and Dear Klairs as a token of appreciation for my honest review, thank you so much ❤️ 🧪 ingredients: This Klairs Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil contains simple & gentle ingredients such as: • sunflower seed oil • grape seed oil • jojoba oil • black currant oil It is also rich in Vitamins A, B, C and contains strong antioxidant properties to keep the skin healthy while the skin stays hydrated. this cleansing oil alsofragrance free, silicon oil free & alcohol free. This is what convinced me to try this cleansing oil. 🧴packaging: Packed in a transparent 150 ml plastic bottle which is very hand held and comes with a pump applicator. Of course this makes it very practical and makes it easier for us to issue the product. Even for traveling, this cleansing oil bottle is very sleek to carry, it doesn't take up much space. 💧texture : The texture of this cleansing oil is a light watery oil, not too thick and easy to apply to the face. 🙋🏻‍♀️ review : Honestly, I was a little worry at first. it because I have dry sensitive skin concern, so I have to be very careful in choosing products. So after I used this cleansing oil for more than 2 weeks, what I noticed the most was that it was safe on my skin, didn't cause itching, redness or acne. As soon as this cleansing oil is applied to my face, it melts immediately, it's very comfort to use it to clean my face and I usually massage my face at the same time. for daily I only use skincare followed by loose powder and lipstick so it's doesn't take too much effort to clean it. but when i apply eyeliner and superstay lip products it takes a few times to clean it off. so in conclusion, to clean heavy makeup this cleansing oil needs several repetitions to really clean. for video detail this cleansing oil works you can see on my instagram : https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWGRkXGhQGw/?utm_medium=copy_link So far I really like this cleansing oil. I only need 2 pumps to clean my entire face. With 150ml packaging, I think it's really worth it because this cleansing oil is very economical to use, maybe for 3 months of use 😍 For those of you who are still having trouble finding a suitable first cleansing product that is truly less irritating, I highly recommend trying this Klairs Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil. maybe the price is a little more expensive than others. but that's reasonable because the ingredients are very good and the results really make facial skin comfortable ❤️❤️ #pickyreview #gopicky #dearklairspicky #klairs #klairsindonesia
carousel
carousel
carousel
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

Dear, Klairs
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

star rating

(504)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your review 😍
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

my pleasure dear 😍
upvote

comment

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

auw , it seem so gentle but still can wash off all the make up . really want to try it
upvote

comment

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

yes true.. for heavy make up need a few times. the ingredients less irritant so lets try this one 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!