picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

JamieLeAnn user profile picture

JamieLeAnn

Oily/Sensitive

dot56 Views

Medicube Routine Set Review

I received these products for free from Picky and Medicube in exchange for my honest review. This set includes: šŸ”… One 140ml bottle of Triple Collagen toner 3.0 for all skin types containers a triple collagen complex that deeply hydrates and helps wake up dull skin. This watery type essence pats nicely into skin leaving it refreshed with a healthy glow without feeling sticky. It does have a very light and pleasant uplifting floral fragrance. šŸ”… One 50ml jar of dual functioning triple deep erasing cream that is formulated for all skin types. This is a dense velvety thick super hydrating cream that absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. It contains horse chestnut and hydrated elastin which dramatically improves skins elasticity and helps fight signs of aging. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. šŸ”… Three capped light blocking bottles of Deep VitaC ampule and one glass dropper for distribution. This ampule is 13.5% pure vitamin C that helps brighten skin and smooth out pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles for a glowing and healthier looking complexion. This is best stored in a refrigerated area and used for up to 6 months after opening. šŸŽ€ The toner and the cream come beautifully contained in a rosy frosted bottle and jar. šŸ‘I have enjoyed using this set and my hyper pigmentation is already starting to blend out on my skin tone. šŸ‘ŽI really have nothing bad to report about this set, however I was pretty wary of using a fragranced product due to my skin sensitivity..so I started out only using it every other day to gradually introduce it to my skin.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Deep Vita C Ampoule

Medicube
Deep Vita C Ampoule

star rating

(386)

favorite

Triple Deep Erasing Cream

Medicube
Triple Deep Erasing Cream

star rating

(420)

favorite

Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

Medicube
Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

star rating

(378)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

xinyen user profile picture

xinyen

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing the review.ā¤ļøšŸ™ŒšŸ»
upvote

comment

JamieLeAnn user profile picture

JamieLeAnn

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!