picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

dot650 Views

Avoskin Giveaway

Hi Pickies 👋🏻 I saw a discussion post about the Avoskin giveaway and the products sent weren’t the size as advertised. Did anyone receive their products yet & if you did, is it the same as shown? Wouldn’t it be considered as misleading?
upvote

comment

45 Comments

skincaregrh user profile picture

skincaregrh

Oily/Resilient

I won that too but I'm still waiting for the package. I saw that discussion, kinda worried about that 😅 Hope someone could update us with what picky official responded ✨
upvote

comment

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

I haven’t got mine yet but from what I’m seeing now, everyone who won is getting minis instead of the full size. I really hope Picky will do something about this. I don’t think this is okay ☹️
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Yes! I didn't win it but my friend did, the toner was the only thing in full size while others are minis. verg misleading indeed, she sent msg to picky but no respond yet
upvote

comment

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

I think Picky team will be getting lots of emails about this we just wait and see what their respond is. it’s not only misleading but quite disappointing.
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

I received just now and yes, the hydrating essence is only 30ml and the sunscreen only 5ml
upvote

comment

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

😭 I hope either Picky or Avoskin can clear this up and clarify. idk if other giveaways has had this incident happen.
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

I've received it and yes, the toner is the only one product with the size as advertised (100ml) and got three sheet mask as well. The sunscreen is 5ml, and essence is 30ml. Tbh, I feel kinda disappointed :(
upvote

comment

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

that’s.. hardly what was advertised. I was really excited when I saw the products and now knowing it’s actually minis, I’m rather disappointed tbh. and 5ml of sunscreen for a review is hardly enough :( we should really email Picky about this.
upvote

comment

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

What was the difference in sizes?
upvote

comment

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

the sunscreen advertised is 30ml but people received 5ml and the essence is 100ml but instea received was only 30ml. which is very misleading and disappointing.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!