picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot56 Views

🌜Product Review- Pure'Am PH Balance Calming Toner🌛

📌I recieved this product from Picky and Pure'am in exchange for my (♤ALWAYS♤) honest review. 🌬- You know how you see some giveaways and your soul just cries 😩 ... The product looks soooo good and like something that would DEFINITELY benefit your skincare goals and current routine... Or maybe you have a similar product thats running low, and this would be perfect for a replacement. 🥰 This was one of those giveaways! I wanted to win this one- BAD! 🤞🤞🤞 🌬-And I am so glad I did!! This has been the PERFECT addition to my am AND pm routine. 💁‍♀️ it has no smell at all, infact, I dont even remember seeing fragrance on the ingredients list. So if youre sensitive to smell, This will be a good product for you. -The texture is milky, but not too thick. Its a great addition to the 7 skins method. Bc while it does leave your skin very hydrated, it doesn't just sit on the skin either. So it allows other products to absorb if applied after this toner. It does have a nice silky feel on the skin as well. And the ingredients are amazing! There's really nothing missing, everything I look for in toners and serums, is present in this product. Its the perfect product (and I seriously mean this) ... 🙌 Now on to my FAVORITE part👩‍🏫... ..... Ingredients- ⚡- Organic Yuzu Water- High in Vitamin C, great for anti aging, skin brightening and rejuvenation. ⚡-Organic Glycerin- skin hydrator, great for moisture retention ⚡- Vegan Ceramides- Building blocks of skin, helps to retain moisture. ⚡- Hylauronic Acid- binds moisture to skin. ⚡- Polyglutamic Acid- seals in moisture and aids in skin elasticity. ⚡Organic Aloe- helps with inflammation and redness. ⚡- Organic Green Tea- soothes/calms the skin while protecting against collagen degradation and aids in protecting against skin discoloration. ⚡- Cetella Asiatica Extract- aids in barrier support, relives redness and soothes/ calms the skin. ⚡- squalane- Mimicks skins natural sebum, makes the skin appear smooth. and also aids in barrier support. (my personal favorite ingredient 🥰). 🛠-This is a hard working product-🛠 Product Claims to: ☆ Provide hydration ☆ ph balance the skin ☆calm skin ☆ provide nourishment ☆ soothes irritation ☆ reduce redness ☆ help with elasticity and plump skin 🌬- ApplicTion techniques/Product Uses- 🌞-am- after cleansing, I apply one HA toner to damp skin (Damp, not soaking wet. So I usually allow it to dry for a minute naturally (NO TOWEL 🧏‍♀️), and then apply this toner as the ssecond step in the 7 skins method. Using this silky, milky toner to lock in the effects of the moisture and HA. Then move on with the rest of my am routine. 🌛-pm- in the pm, I double cleanse. And no matter if u wear make up or not in the am, I like to give my skin a really good cleanse in the pm. From there I apply a green tea toner to damp skin, and then apply my latisse. This toner I apply right before the one serum, I use before tret. I like to add a little of this to a spray bottle, and spritz it on to dampen the skin for the serum, and again if I feel my skin isn't damp enough to apply the tret evenly. **⚠️Disclaimer- Do not apply tret to wet skin if youre a newer user... ** 🙅‍♀️-Cons-🙅‍♀️ I havent found any real cons with this product. The vitamin C content is lower, maybe, it doesn't seem to interact with the tret at all in my pm routine. Where as stronger Vitamin C products tend to irritate my skin some, if I dont pay attention and use them in the same routine. 🌤-Overall Experience-🌤 This is a keeper for me, and a rebuy when I run low! If youre like me, and have dry skin, or your skin is sensitive, this is an HG product! In addition, I want to thank Pure'am for the time and consideration put into this giveaeay. The handwritten note was EVERYTHING! 😍 (pic in comments 🤗) ⚡-Rating out of 5 ☆'s-⚡ ☆☆☆☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆
carousel
carousel
carousel
pH Balance Calming Toner

Pure'am
pH Balance Calming Toner

star rating

(177)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 Comments

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

they sen this sweet handwritten note with the product! 😱 So thoughtful! 😍
upvote

comment

V

Victory

Oily/Resilient

Wow, such a detailed review. Thank you 💓
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

thank you! I know its super long... But I hope not toooo long 😩🤣
upvote

comment

alinp user profile picture

alinp

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the review!
upvote

comment

chxmoo user profile picture

chxmoo

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the review! 🥰🥰
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience nice shots
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

You're very welcome! And thank you! 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!