picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Karrotnee user profile picture

Karrotnee

Oily/Resilient

dot202 Views

Avoskin Giveaway

Hello Picky's members!!!🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ On the issue of Avoskin sending minisize products while advertising fullsize has anyone informed Picky? Does Picky come up with a solution?🤷🏼‍♀️ I was lucky enough to get that giveaway and really liked Avoskin's sunscreen. I look forward to getting 50ml every day, but then I only get 5ml. It's disappointing 🤦🏼‍♀️
upvote

comment

7 Comments

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

Auw , i won this giveaway but i not submit the order . but yeah , truly sad they just send the mini kit only 🥴
upvote

comment

Karrotnee

Oily/Resilient

yah, I was very disappointed to know that. I'm afraid if people only use a 5ml tube of sunscreen and make a judgment, those reviews won't be objective.
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

Still waiting for the team to address this because I don't think any of us can give a decent review by just using a 5ml sunscreen sample 😂
upvote

comment

Karrotnee

Oily/Resilient

That's right, with 5ml that is definitely only enough to use 2-3 times. Because the giveaway image is a 50ml product but sending 5ml, I think Picky will deal with it later 😓
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Interesting This will definitely go into my review 😂
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I'm guessing there is a mistake or miscommunication somewhere along the line between Picky and Avoskin. Guess we can only make a first impressions kinda review for the spf then 🤭😂
upvote

comment

Karrotnee

Oily/Resilient

yah, with 5ml that is definitely only enough to use 2-3 times 🥵🥵
upvote

comment

danielwonderland user profile picture
super picky user badge

danielwonderland

Oily/Sensitive

Same here, I have two products that receive the wrong size, essence 100ml, but they send to me 30ml ; sunscreen 30ml, they only send 5ml to me, so disappointed.
upvote

comment

Karrotnee

Oily/Resilient

yes, I love this sunscreen, but only get the minisize version. With 5ml, I'm afraid I won't be able to write a review correctly 🥵
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!