picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

wavycurlyash user profile picture

wavycurlyash

Dry/Resilient

dot1,070 Views

damaged my barrier….AGAIN

So I recently tried out a new product a spray mist I actually loved it keys reviving mist, it was soo refreshing “seemed” great but my poor face was drying out I had the dreaded lizard effect again 😑😒 damn my sensitive face The only thing that changed was the mist everything I was using is used before. So I checked out the ingredients again……UGH DAMN IT witch hazel……. My face evidently hates the stuff so now I had to stop using my beloved keys mist and fix my face again. I was back online researching products I needed a new cream something intensive but not too heavy it needs good ingredients too. Useless being an intensive cream if it’s just full of oils. I found it…. The one Lumene arctic Hydra care & moisture relief rich care day cream. Even the name sounds perfect….right? Ingredients…. Aqua (water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Betaine, Vaccinium Myrtillus (bilberry) Fruit Juice, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Wax, Candelilla/jojoba/rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus (bilberry) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Saccharide Isomerate, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Lecithin, Acacia Decurrens (mimosa) Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Ceramide Np, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Sodium Carrageenan, Maris Sal (sea Salt), Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ceramide Eop. Look at those delicious ingredients soo juicy 😍😍😍 This product is amazing my barrier is compromised so i was searching for something pretty intensive that i can wear theough the day but is not too heavy. It also needs to have the right balance of ingredients too, so this is perfect for just that. Consistency🔺 it has quite a thick consistency as you can see but when you massage it into your skin it melts and spreads very easily. Only a small amount is needed. *bonus points* Finish🔺 it has a dewy finish but its not greasy. sinks into your skin very easily. Lasting🔺 it seems to last all day from morning routine until night time, including going out in the cold weather during the day too. Would i recommend it🔺 absolutely I’ve tried a lot of intensive creams, my barrier is very easily compromised due to being so very sensitive 😒 (its great fun 😂) Is it well priced🔺 yes i paid around £25 which for me is reasonable especially since this one product has a lot of essential ingredients your barrier needs to repair or even just necessary ingredients to keep moisturised through colder weather. You need a very small amount because it melts and spreads so well so the tub will last a very long time. Summary💜 ummm I love it my face loves it, it’s definitely a holy grail product for me ill always have this amongst my “must haves”
carousel
Arctic Hydra Care Moisture and Relief Rich Day Cream

Lumene
Arctic Hydra Care Moisture and Relief Rich Day Cream

star rating

(3)

favorite

Reviving Aura Mist

Keys Soulcare
Reviving Aura Mist

star rating

(9)

favorite

upvote

comment

67 Comments

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Oily/Resilient

Do a short routine with ingredients that improve the skin's barrier
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

her barrier is easily disturbed by weather. She really does better with an uptake in hydrating products and then some for barrier support. Most of the time it's the dry air messing with her skin. 😄
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Nice. Good stuff like jojoba, canola (rapeseed), squalene, oat kernel and rice brand
upvote

comment

wavycurlyash

Dry/Resilient

yesss 🤩 and 3 ceramides on top of that too. phytosphingosine is also a great ingredient aswel it’s a type of fat that naturally occurs in skin cells so it’s great for supporting barrier function it’s also both anti inflammatory and anti microbial. it’s a great ingredient 💜
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Oily/Resilient

upvote

comment

wavycurlyash

Dry/Resilient

Thanks we run a skincare &haircare group on Facebook if you would like to join for any tips and advice. We have lots of informative posts and graphics too. 😊 https://www.facebook.com/groups/2792573827665144/
upvote

comment

celestitemua user profile picture

celestitemua

Dry/Sensitive

change of weather is terrible for your face
upvote

comment

wavycurlyash

Dry/Resilient

you’re soo right 😫 the harsh colder autumn/fall air then coming into the house with heating on where the air is dry too.
upvote

comment

PattiL user profile picture
picky squad user badge

PattiL

Oily/Resilient

thanks for info
upvote

comment

wavycurlyash

Dry/Resilient

you’re welcome, hope it helps 😇
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!