picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

guiniscorner user profile picture

guiniscorner

Dry/Sensitive

dot428 Views

My thoughts on the Medicube products!

I received this product for free from Picky and Medicube to test and review and so far I’ve been extremely pleased. ✨ Triple Collagen Glass Glow Toner 3.0 Let’s start with everything I loved about the Triple Collagen Glass Glow Toner 3.0…. The texture is extremely rich and absorbs quickly without leaving a tacky finish. When applying it you can feel the deep nourishing and moisturizing effect I look for in the winter. I’ve used it in my morning and night routine and it has worked perfectly with my other skincare products and makeup. It contains an amazing list of ingredients that includes 3 types of collagen plus some of my all time favorites, such as Glycerin (humectant), Niacinamide (supports skin barrier and balance oil production) and Hyaluronic Acid (humectant). I will say that when I first tried it in my hand I felt a little anxious due to the strong fragrance. Though it smells amazing I tend to have a 50/50 chance of irritation and my skin was already sensitive due to the use of another product so I was a bit worried. Luckily I had no adverse reactions to this, to the contrary, I feel it’s been helping a lot with the flaking around my mouth. ✨ Triple Deep Erasing Cream I’m a big fan of moisturizers and, from this year’s line-up, this was one of the products I was the most excited to try. Lucky for me it did not disappoint! It is formulated with collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and 16 patented ingredients and has an incredibly rich and occlusive texture. I’ve been using it as the last step of my nighttime routine and a couple times in the morning before applying SPF. When waking up my skin feels soft and hydrated and the appearance of pores and fine lines are visibly reduced. The brand’s clinical results show this product reverses the signs of aging in as fast as 2 weeks so I’m definitely looking forward to continue using it and see the results. Unfortunately, this product is too much for me when including it in my morning routine. My skin looked too shiny and my makeup began peeling. I’ll definitely try it again once the weather gets colder! If you have sensitive skin you should definitely keep in mind the added fragrance, though it did not cause irritation on me. If you’re looking to try a new thick and deeply nourishing moisturizer for this winter season (or any season really…) this could be perfect option for you! ✨ Deep Vita C Serum I’ve only been using the product for a few days so this is only a first impressions… This cruelty-free formulation contains 13.5% ascorbic acid which is a great level to obtain the ingredient’s maximum effectiveness to treat hyperpigmentation and boos skin’s elasticity. Like many other vitamin c products, it has funky smell, but it is nowhere as bad as other products I’ve tried. I’ve applied it in the morning and there has been no irritation or sensitivity. It absorbs quickly and works well under makeup but it does a shiny finish with a bit of a sticky feeling. It is packaged in 3 little bottles which helps keep the product stable and avoid oxidation for longer. The material of the bottle is made of a light plastic that takes from that luxe feel the general design is aiming for and at time it’s difficult to get the product out. Unfortunately, the ingredient list is super long and contains fragrance which are never my cup of tea. I am tracking some dar sports and will report back if the results are positive!
carousel
carousel
carousel
Deep Vita C Ampoule

Medicube
Deep Vita C Ampoule

star rating

(386)

favorite

Triple Deep Erasing Cream

Medicube
Triple Deep Erasing Cream

star rating

(420)

favorite

Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

Medicube
Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

star rating

(378)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!