Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

supermai user profile picture
picky squad user badge

supermai

Oily/Resilient

dot90 Views

Skincare reviewers - please answer honestly

Scenario: You have a steady routine and you won skincare items (2 or more) to review. Brand A - your current routine Brand B - first brand to review Beand C - immediately came after brand B, also to review. We all know that a deadline is set for a product review, so… 1. do you automatically stop brand A to review B & C, respectively? 2. after you submit your review brand B, do you immediately jump to brand C or give your skin some time? 3. when you finish reviewing B & C, do you go back to A and leav opened products or continue using B & C til you finish them? 4. what do you do to the products that gives you bad side effects (like itching, more acne, etc)? Thanking everyone in advance for your answers. ❤️
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

So here's what I'll do of it's me. 1. Yes, i would stop Brand A immediately. I would patch test first for 1 day each before i start though. 2. No. I don't give my skin time and jump to Brand C immediately. ( Except if my skin got irritated or just being sensitive, i would go back to the products i swore by ) It's more confusing if you use something new, then something old and then something new again. 3. When i finished a review and i fell in love with the product chances are. It's gonna stay in my routine. I will not go back to A and stick with the new ones until i find something better or i remembered that i still have Brand A. A lot of people is guilty with this. Opening up new products then forgetting there's still opened ones waiting to be finished, and then a new item is gonna arrive. ( I even forgot sometimes that i still have unopened ones waiting to be reviewed ) 4. If a product did not do me good. Mostly i give them away. What doesn't work for me doesn't necessarily mean that it won't work for someone else. Or i use them elsewhere.
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

this is a smart question!!!🍸
upvote

comment

supermai user profile picture
picky squad user badge

supermai

Oily/Resilient

thanks. curious cat here 🐱
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I do exactly what you described in steps 1 through 3, ans with regards to 4 I use them on my body 😊
upvote

comment

skincaregrh user profile picture

skincaregrh

Oily/Resilient

1. Yes, I would stop current routine and start testing brand B 2. If the time allows, I would continue with brand B in my routine for some time before starting brand C. 3. It depends on how much I love the product, hehe 4. Try it on body or give to other family members.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!