picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

M

mecttie

Dry/Resilient

dot67 Views

vampire facial

I've been here around the house that it is a beauty trend to put blood and have a facial gentleman actually real blood and plastic but somebody got here in this community please tell me y'all let's open the discussion and talk about it cuz I ain't never heard about this before until I saw it and people were talking about it and tell you and you think about this fat facial that's supposed to be a nutrient that's coming out
upvote

comment

8 Comments

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

ewww no. I don’t know why people choose to do it. There are one million amazing products out there but some people are using blood and semen for their facial. I can’t…….
upvote

comment

M

mecttie

Dry/Resilient

what but saving on your face hell no that ain't no facial mask
upvote

comment

M

mecttie

Dry/Resilient

my bad I meant to say the vampire facial a picture actually real blood on your face
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

i have anemia, i CAN'T relate😭 More seriously, not every trend is worth the attention. This one is absolute TRASH and is not worth anybody's energy tbh. Nobody needs blood mask or whatever.
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

basically you are bursting all your capillaries is it okay? 😱
upvote

comment

M

mecttie

Dry/Resilient

I am not trying to burst anybody but of my apologies but it is people actually getting blood facials I was not trying to discuss anybody and I was not trying to be disrespectful I just opened the conversation up to see what people think
upvote

comment

M

mecttie

Dry/Resilient

I was trying to be respectful I wasn't trying to disrespect nobody but it's been a dream I'm sorry the first I made me sound crazy because I was typing fast but I'm apologizing if anybody feels some type of way of having that I was not trying to make anybody mad or something is just a nutrient that's been going around and I just want to open up a discussion and figure out what everybody think about it
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

chill i am just express the process sorry if you think i am condemning your opinion.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!