picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

perckyC user profile picture

perckyC

Oily/Sensitive

dot87 Views

IG/blog

Hello everyone ☀ I have always been so proud of the Picky community, since I got here I've never seen any toxic people or comment and always found helpful advices and supportive friends ✨ That's why even if I'm not 100% comfortable with the topic I would love to hear your opinion. As probably everyone here, I'm a skincare junkie and I was thinking of starting my own blog/IG skincare profile. I'm a introvert but I do love skincare a lot sooo I was thinking of it also as an excersice to try and get out there more(?) 🤔 Do you think it could work? Do you have any advice? I'm looking for some support to be fair and some help in deciding what to do 👀 Love and light ☀️♥️
upvote

comment

7 Comments

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

yes! just do it. I’m an introvert too and don’t like the thought of posting on my socials but a few months ago I started my IG skincare page and it’s been fun. I’ve met nice people and have also learned a lot from other skincare enthusiasts. there’s no pressure at all, just have fun while doing stuff you like 💕✨ sending you love!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Go for it!! I created am IG account because of Picky! I've met some really wonderful & helpful skincare enthusiasts through Picky.
upvote

comment

nadianatasyaah user profile picture

nadianatasyaah

Oily/Resilient

Yes! you should start it now! I'm an introvert too but i think this pandemic situations makes me more confidence to start my review content on Instagram (because most all the time, i spend in my home, school from home) And i decide to focus on people who support me. So just do it! Don't let overthinking stop you to do your hobby as long as it's positive activity ✨
upvote

comment

JessiRU user profile picture

JessiRU

Oily/Resilient

I’m also an introvert, when I do post (working on posting more often) I haven’t, so far, had a negative experience. So go for it!!
upvote

comment

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

hi! I am an introvert as well and I started my skinstagram for fun and due to picky.🤣 I have learned a lot and met quite a ton of friendly skincare enthusiasts on Instagram as most of the people I met are supportive. So far, whenever I feel burnt out from the social connection going on I would just take a pause and a breather away from Instagram. Don't pressure yourself over it and just take it slowly so that you won't feel overwhelmed. Hope that this helps! ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!