picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Siitha user profile picture

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

dot74 Views

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser New Formula

I just realize that cetaphil has upgraded their formula on their famously gentle cleanser. I’ve put cetaphil on my morning routine since I joined Picky and the picture still on white and navy bottle. Then when I mentioned it in comments, I see the new one in light blue color bottle. Firstly I think its just new packaging or maybe different package in other region. Then when I write on reviews, and doing some research for its ingredients, I realized its has been upgraded. You can check my review about old version of cetaphil. I almost finished my second 500mL bottle for this year and been restocking it. Even the old version still contains sulfate and paraben, but its really safe for my sensitive and acne prone skin. I’ve used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser since 2017, even when I had used prescriptions prouduct from dermatologist in 2019. you can check my discuss about my acne journey here: https://www.gopicky.com/discussion/43754/acne-cycle-journey-sharing I can’t wait for Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser new formula is launched in my area. If the old one with sulfate and paraben is still safe for me, I wonder how good the new one will be.
carousel
carousel
Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil
Gentle Skin Cleanser

star rating

(537)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Interesting, now I have to go to Watson 😂😂. They changed the surfactant and preservative while adding Niacinamide and panthenol. No longer a basic cleanssr. interesting indeed
upvote

comment

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

absolutely interesting
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Ooohhh, that means I'm still using the old formula. I'm excited to try the new formula when I restock this cleanser!
upvote

comment

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

and I m just restocking the old one, in 500mL bottle
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!