picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

petalonway user profile picture

petalonway

Oily/Resilient

dot31 Views

NEOGEN Trail Kit Review

I received this product for free from picky and NEOGEN in exchange for my honest review so thank you for giving me the opportunity. ❇️ Green tea and Wine pads ▪️Both exfoliating pads that offer good benefits effective. ▪️Green tea exfoliate pad leaves skin healthier and smooth. ▪️Wine exfoliate pad tightens skin leaving it smoother and leaves the skin a glow. My experience with the exfoliating pads is that I really loved both of them but I would prefer the wine one because I love that it gives my skin a glow. The green tea exfoliate pad really help me with my acne also left my skin refreshed and hydrated. ❇️ Vita C Serum ▪️This serum has a watery texture to it and is lightweight absorbs into your skin quickly and leaves a glow look. I really love this serum better than the one vitamin c one I have. I would definitely buy this itself as well as the exfoliate pads. ❇️ Ferment Micro Essence and the Flower cleansing water ▪️The texture of both of these product are watery and lightweight also absorbs into skin quickly. For the cleansing water one u can use this as a makeup remover. For me I already have a cleansing water I would prefer to use but really like this product. As for the Ferment Mirco Essence I do like this product but not as much as the vitamin c serum. My skin does love this product but I really don’t night this in my skincare routine since I already have one I already like. ❇️ once again thank you NEOGEN and picky for giving me the chance to review this product. #Pickyreview #NEOGENpicky @gopicky @pickyrewards @neogenglobal
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!