picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

SkinSYK user profile picture

SkinSYK

Oily/Resilient

dot152 Views

Commonlabs vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule (PR)

Happy Saturday everyone ❤️, here is my quick review about ↙️ Commonlabs Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule (30ml) Product Description: This ampoule aims at providing deep moisture and nourishment to the skin. It was created after long research to develop a long-lasting hydration with no sticky residue. Key Ingredients: 10.8% VITAMIN B5, Hyaluronic Acid, Trehalose Texture: It has a transparent watery consistency that is easily absorbed by the skin Packaging: Dark blue glass bottle with a pipette dropper. My Thoughts: -I enjoy how it provides deep moisture and hydration to my oily skin without leaving any greasy residue. My skin becomes noticeably more radiant with 2-3 drops application. -Because it seems to calm and heal some of my acne redness & scars, I believe that long-term usage could aid in the fading of acne scars, brighten skin tones and repair the skin barriers. -Its fragrance is quite overwhelming, but I can tolerate it. ✨ Highly recommend it for oily, acne-prone, dry skin. Rating: 4.5/5 https://www.instagram.com/p/CWM2lk0h4GG/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin B5 Moisture Ampoule

star rating

(183)

favorite

upvote

comment

14 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ It's great that you believe long-term usage could aid in the fading of acne scars, brighten skin tones and repair the skin barriers. Bummer about the fragrance being overwhelming, though.
upvote

comment

skincarewithseher user profile picture

skincarewithseher

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing 💙
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing 🥰 i use sample of this and it is really good i am impressed. will try the full size if i had chance
upvote

comment

Nuratiqah99 user profile picture

Nuratiqah99

Dry/Resilient

love your review ♥️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!