picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

smellysharpie user profile picture

smellysharpie

Dry/Sensitive

dot79 Views

Review: Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner!!

[discussion question at the end!] This is an awesome toner! It was my first time trying Isntree products, and this one impressed me. It is part of Isntree’s green tea line. It claims to help soothe skin and control excessive sebum for soft skin! What I loved: 🍵 I loved the scent! It has a very sweet, tea smell - not super strong but you can definitely smell it! (same smell as the green tea cleanser!) 🍵 I love how easy it is to apply - it is a very runny consistency, so I can either use my fingers or a cotton pad. The instructions do say to use a cotton pad and swipe the product on to your face, however I find that wasted a lot since the cotton absorbs it. Fingers work just fine! 🍵 It’s great for sensitive skin! I have combination skin on the drier side and this didn’t strip my skin. I only used this about once a week, and made sure to apply HA and moisturizer to rehydrate my skin! 🍵 I definitely found it helped with the excess sebum! I have combination skin, so I tend to be pretty oily in my tea zone. This stuff did wonders for my nose - definitely recommend for my combination skin twins 😜 🍵 There’s a lot of product in this one bottle, so I would say it is great value for your money! What could be improved: Literally nothing. This is a great product from the green tea line! Overall, I would rate this a 9/10 😊 Discussion question: What type of skin do you have? What do you look for in a toner?
carousel
carousel
carousel
Green Tea Fresh Toner

ISNTREE
Green Tea Fresh Toner

star rating

(796)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

skincarewithseher user profile picture

skincarewithseher

Oily/Sensitive

my skin type is oily. I think this one would be great for me during summers.
upvote

comment

skincarewithseher user profile picture

skincarewithseher

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing ❤️
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

nice photo. thank you for this Sharing and review ☺️
upvote

comment

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

awesome review ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!