picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot158 Views

Foreo day # 1 ๐Ÿง

Ok, I finally took the plunge... I bought a foreo! I opted for the Luna mini 3 to start. Just to get a good idea of if I would even like it, or if they're even worth it... First impressions say... โ˜†โ™กโ–ช๏ธŽ-Yes!!-โ–ช๏ธŽโ™กโ˜† Below is a pic of before and pic of today after โœŒ Uses... ๐Ÿ’- I'm going to do an entire follow up review this week as well. And will try to remember to update my progress as time goes! ๐Ÿ“-Do you use a cleansing tool? ๐Ÿ“-Have you been eyeing any one in particular? ๐Ÿ“-Or are there any questions I can answer? Maby bc you're curious about them, or wanting to take the plunge but skeptical yourself?
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I have the Luna 3 normal skin one ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Woww that's cool! i wish to try foreo for a long time ago ๐Ÿ˜ love your skin babe ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much! You should def get one at some point. I wish I hadn't waited so long to try it. Even after the first cleanse, the way your skin feels after is amazing. It feels like a whole different level of clean.
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

Your skin looks lovely!
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

thabk you so much! Tretinoin has been very helpful for almost 38 year old skin ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Oily/Resilient

I do. I noticed the difference between whether I use a cleansing tool or not. it deep cleanses my face well with the soft silicone bristles, even when I have pimples, it didn't touch it. one of the best found in 2021๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

love mine too! I won't be without now!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Are these rechargeable?
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

they are! They actually last for up 400 cleanses on a full charge. And come with the cord and stuff. ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!