picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

gabrielavt user profile picture

gabrielavt

Oily/Resilient

dot68 Views

about shave face hair

hi all, does anyone here shave their face hair often? Can shaving help to keep the face cleaner and avoid various skin problems? I really wanted to try it but was afraid of the results that were not as expected. thank you❤
upvote

comment

3 Comments

datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

Yes shaving can keep the face cleaner but about you should keep different factors in mind you are getting yourself into it. 1. if if you shave your face one’s there is no going back because you wont like the feel of the face anymore one’s you have experienced that smooth feel and cleaner look. 2. I think one shouldn’t shave if they have lot of active acne and this is a constant problem like when puberty hits and your face is full of those pesky little things … last thing you should do is shave. It will make them worst. 3. How often you should do it ? totally depends on individuals. Since your hair growth is yours nobody knows how much faster your hair grows so you gotta decide by the feel and look of hair on your face. if its the time to shave again? i hope this helps also if you have more queries ask me here - https://www.instagram.com/datglowup/
upvote

comment

gabrielavt

Oily/Resilient

thankyou for your help❤❤
upvote

comment

CaitlynF user profile picture

CaitlynF

Oily/Resilient

this is basically a professional procedure called dermaplaning. some people do it at home but it has to be sanitary and careful bc of the possible acne and “wounds” on the face that would just spread bacteria. It’s basically a form of physical exfoliation as well as removing the hair so it would make your face look more smooth, but it’s not supposed to be done over acne. Also hair doesn’t “grow back thicker”. The ends just aren’t tapered anymore so sometimes the blunt edge can be a bit more obvious or prickly than before shaving.
upvote

comment

gabrielavt

Oily/Resilient

thankyouu for your help🥰
upvote

comment

NimNimSkin user profile picture

NimNimSkin

Dry/Resilient

I use an eyebrow razor to shave my face and it works really well. You just have to be careful and sanitize it before and after each use. Eventually the blade gets dull and you’ll need to replace it.
upvote

comment

gabrielavt

Oily/Resilient

thankyouu❤🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!