picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

JummieJo user profile picture

JummieJo

Dry/Resilient

dot312 Views

NEOGEN kit

UPDATE: I had a head cold this week and my nose was raw from blowing. I remembered the essence is supposed too repair the skin barrier. I used it and this stuff was a miracle! It really worked. It did not burn like other lotions and products I have tried. It felt like water but more soothing. My nose no longer hurts and is less dry and red! I received these products for free from Picky and NEOGEN in exchange for this honest review. There were five products in the kit I received. I am in my mid forties and have dry skin with hyperpigmentation and fine lines. I live in the US and it is late fall/beginning of winter. The kit was very cute and came with little stickers. The mini bottles are adorable. Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula $22 USD ⁉️Made for: all skin types This product is a “no-wash, deep cleansing water that delivers calming and soothing benefits while delivering rapid and effective cleansing to the skin.” 🗝Key Ingredients and Neogen’s claims: 1) Calendula that helps calm irritated skin. 2) Centella Asiatica which helps repair damaged skin. 3) Apple mint that helps eliminate impurities. *Does not contain any artificial fragrances. 🥈this product was nice. I had only used micellular water once and hated it. It dried my skin out. This is fairly hydrating and has a slight sudsy-ness. The smell is sight but pleasant. I prefer using a two step method with oil or balm and a gel so I will not purchase this but will use the sample when I travel for a quick clean. If you like cleansing water you will like this. Real Ferment Micro Essence $38 USD ⁉️Made for: all skin types to create supple and glowing skin that is prepared for the next step in your skincare routine. 🗝Key Ingredients and Neogen’s claims: 1) Bifida Ferment Lysate (which strengthens skin barrier, increases elasticity, balances moisture, and increases immunity against harmful chemicals.) 2) Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (increases skin elasticity and moisture, promotes skin regeneration). 3) Betula Alba Juice an antioxidant. 4) Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate which balances oil and moisture. 🥇This essence is moderately hydrating and sinks in quickly. It is like pouring water in your hand. I like this product but would not purchase It in the future as I have found others that I like better for hydration which is my primary concern. I will use this sample though rather than give it away. I may consider it if I need something to repair my skin barrier. Performs well under makeup. Real Vitamin C Serum $38 USD ⁉️Made for: all skin types looking to brighten, firm and moisturize. NEOGEN Claims: “enriched with 12% of Vita C Acerola-plex and 10% of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - a stabilized source of vitamin C - along with citrus fruit extracts and vitamin complex (Vitamin E, Vitamin B5) that all work together to brighten and firm the appearance of skin for healthy-looking complexion.” 🗝Key Ingredients: 1) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate which stabilizes Vitamin C. It also helps produce collagen, improves dull skin, prevents skin from breakouts. 2) MultipleCitrus Fruits 3) Collagen 4) Hyaluronic Acid to keep the face hydrated. 🥉I am not able too comment in effectiveness as I only had one week too test. It is a fairly watery formula that absorbs quickly and is not sticky. BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING GREEN TEA (30 PADS) $27 USD Gentle exfoliation from a dual textured pad soaked with Green Tea serum and Centella Asiatica extract. It removes dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients. This product has a pleasant smell and seems very calming. It feels extremely hydrating when applying and foot a bit after. It is a bit sticky when it dries but no more than a tacky primer. The pad is nice. The exfoliating side is gentle and quilted rather than textured and has an opening for your fingers making it easier too use than other swabs. I cannot comment on exfoliation out peel because I had only one pad too try. I would purchase these. BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING WINE (30 PADS) $27 USD Exfoliating pads soaked in a wine serum containing antioxidants for brighter, smoother and healthier skin. 🗝 Key ingredients: 1) Red wine contains over 300 kinds of nutriments. 2) Resveratrol - “It activates the longevity gene cell ‘sirtuin’ and repairs damaged cells. It promotes the growth of healthy cells and helps maintain body health.” I had only one pad too try so I cannot comment in long term effects. The pad is the same as the green tea. I do not like the smell much as it smells like red wine. It seems just as hydrating as the green tea upon application but not as hydrating after sinking in. It is a bit more tacky than the other also. I don’t think I would purchase these unless I knew someone who could vouch for the long term effects.
carousel
carousel
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gentle Gauze Peeling Wine

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gentle Gauze Peeling Wine

star rating

(29)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

star rating

(355)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

star rating

(304)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Serum

star rating

(48)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

star rating

(233)

favorite

upvote

comment

63 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing ❤
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

nice sharing 🤗
upvote

comment

jenni21 user profile picture

jenni21

Dry/Resilient

thank you for the review. I like some neogen products I've tried but they are scent heavy
upvote

comment

JummieJo user profile picture

JummieJo

Dry/Resilient

i agree
upvote

comment

Caro9 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Caro9

Oily/Resilient

Very nice sharing 🌺
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!