Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Miaahannah user profile picture
super picky user badge

Miaahannah

Oily/Resilient

dot69 Views

Love NEOGEN!💕

🎁I received this product for free from Picky and NEOGEN in exchange for my honest review This Trial Kit includes 6 Products: ①🍵Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pad (Green Tea): Pure cotton gauze peeling pads will not only leave your skin smoother but also refreshed, refined, and revitalized. 
②🍷Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pad (Wine): Pure cotton gauze peeling pads will leave you skin looking smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier. 
③🌼Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula: A cleansing water provide the function of cleaner and skin toning, quick & simple one-stop cleansing, no-wash type 
④💦Real Ferment Micro Essence: Total skin essence solution stimulates promotion of the skin natural cell energy to create tighter, hydrated, bright and clear skin. 
⑤🍊Real Vita C Serum: A super potent Vitamin C serum is enriched with Niacinamide and a stabilized source of vitamin C along with citrus fruit extracts that all work together to brighten and firm the appearance of skin for healthy-looking complexion. 
⑥🧴And some cute stickers {Suggested Use:} 1. Wipe the makeup and straighten your skin condition with "Calendula Cleansing Water"
2. Wipe your skin one of the two bio-peel gauze pads to exfoliate.
3. To prevent your skin moisture evaporate, apply the one of the best essence "Micro Essence".
4. Finish your skincare routine with "Real Vita C Serum" to brighten your skin.
5. Make your own design with the Neogen limited stickers! 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 🍷This【 red wine】 wipe is mainly for deep cleansing and anti-oxidation,In addition, the 【yellow wipes】 is lemon flavor, which has a whitening effect.【Green wipes】is green tea, which is calming and hypoallergenic. The red wine smells good and feels great when used. I’m sensitive, so I use it once a week,Fear of allergic reactions at first, I chose Friday/Saturday night. In this way, the next day I can let my skin rest at home for one day. Cotton cloth has two sides,One side is cross texture,Used to clean the nose,T zone and other oily or thick stratum corneum skin. The other side is a soft cotton cloth surface,Used to cleanse and nourish facial skin. There is a spot in the middle,You can put your fingers in Very convenient, don’t worry about touching the cleaning pad with your hands. The effect is quite obvious, you can see clearly after using it up After washing your face, you can clearly see how yellow and "dirty" your skin still is. ‼️⚠️ I am sensitive , I will blush for a short time after use. Will recover soon, no tingling or itching.‼️⚠️Everyone's skin sensitivity is different, this only represents my personal use. The cleaning pad is a disposable product and throw it away when you use it up.After use, you also need to wash your face and take it off. The face is obviously more delicate and clean after washing. ✏️📒{Overall:} Highly recommend Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pad! I really like it so much! I will repurchase full size! Love NEOGEN!💕💕💕
carousel
carousel
carousel
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

star rating

(355)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

star rating

(304)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

star rating

(233)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

star rating

(491)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine

star rating

(289)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your review with us ❤ enjoy it
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Miaahannah

Oily/Resilient

Thanks!❤️
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

thnks for sharing ❤
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Miaahannah

Oily/Resilient

Thank you!🌹
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

so cute and lovely packaging
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Miaahannah

Oily/Resilient

yes,it was very cute!💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!