picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Wheng user profile picture

Wheng

Oily/Resilient

dot89 Views

Anyone to try this Imfrom_global product?

Okay for those who have try this product I shared to you . ⛰PRODUCT HISTORY⛰ ■Taebaek mountain, the first place cultivating vitamin tree fruits.The fresh breeze of cold air from Taebaek mountain give nutrients to the vitamin trees. ■All vitamins, tree fruits are hand cultivated. This method can keep the texture, scent, and preserves more active ingredients in the fruits. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ⛰BENEFIT⛰ ■This vitamin fruit serum contains 74% of sea buckthorn to brighten and nourish your skin. Infused with highly concentrated 1032mg of vitamin C of vitamin fruit, offers glow to your skin. ■Vitamin acids makes your skin smooth, soft and moisturized. ■Contains 89% natural ingredients, it is suitable for sensitive skin. ■Features light texture in natural yellowish color from seabuckthorn, it does not cause stickiness and tangling. ■Hypoallergenic test completed. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ⛰HOW TO USE⛰ ■ Apply evenly to the entire face and gently massage onto skin for better absorption. ■ Recommended to use with Vitamin Tree Water Gel for better result. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ⛰REVIEW⛰ ■I've been using this for a couple of weeks. And I'm so happy with the results. Since 80% of the ingredients are natural, it is better for our skin. And I also love how it makes my skin very radiant and bright. It's very soft and smooth. Lastly, it is unscented and not sticky, it dries quickly and is fast absorbing.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

Wheng

Oily/Resilient

yaaay no probs
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

thanks for this Sharing ✨
upvote

comment

Wheng

Oily/Resilient

no problem 🥰
upvote

comment

denisamartin user profile picture

denisamartin

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

Biancakeee user profile picture

Biancakeee

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the review!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!