picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

thebasicblue user profile picture

thebasicblue

Dry/Sensitive

dot77 Views

Heimish Black Tea Mask Pack ❤️

My absolute favourite morning wash off mask. Heimish Black Tea Mask Pack is a wash off mask, which you use after cleansing your face in the morning I apply a moderate amount to my face, leave for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse of with lukewarm water ​I use this mask daily as part of the morning skin care routine, on application I could feel the instant cooling effect The texture of the mask is like a smooth pear puree, easily apply and I could hardly feel the mask after I apply it to my face It comes with a floral, earthy scent ​ After 10 minutes, I wash it off and my face feels soft and hydrating, reduce the morning face puffiness, and refresh my fatigued stress looking skin I then follow with a toner mist to lock in moisture after cleansing My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQ6DSlJcvT/?utm_medium=copy_link My website for full review and break down of ingredients: https://www.thebasicblue.com/blog/review-heimish-black-tea-mask-pack
carousel
carousel
carousel
Black Tea Mask Pack

Heimish
Black Tea Mask Pack

star rating

(101)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ Oooh.. I like that it reduce the morning face puffiness and refreshes fatigued- looking skin!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!