picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

ImAngie user profile picture

ImAngie

Dry/Resilient

dot82 Views

HELP!

Hi Pickies, Yesterday I woke up and my forehead had a lot of small pimples. My routine the night before was easy, cleansing, calming toner and mask. I didn't feel any discomfort after that. Today I woke up with puffy eyes like I had allergies, and the pimples that appeared the day before today are pus-like, and quite rught. I am reviewing what it could be but I have no answer. I'm going to the doctor but in the meantime, could you recommend something? I really appreciate!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I would go back to basics for a while - gentle cleansing and moisturising/spf. If you haven't changed any skincare steps, it might have been something else that touched your face - shampoo, detergent, food etc or perhaps it's a reaction to something you ingested. It's hard to tell and a doctor would be best to advise. You could use a cold compress or a cold spoon to relieve the puffiness and redness.
upvote

comment

ImAngie user profile picture

ImAngie

Dry/Resilient

yes, I'm on my way to the doctor. This weeken was a little messy btw Christmas decor, probably something that I ate or drink... my routine change a lot last month but since 2 week I keep it like the same 😔 but thank you 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!