picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

A

anabluecares

Oily/Sensitive

dot114 Views

NEOGEN happy skin 🌟

How cute is this set guys? 🤩 Made me really happy with sweet note and fun stickers 💫 I've received this set free from Picky and NEOGEN in exchange for my review. REAL FLOWER CLEANSING WATER CALENDULA No-wash cleansing water claims to deeply cleanse, remove makeup and dirt while calming the skin. 💆‍♀️I used this on my face and chest after a workout and I was so surprised to see the cotton pad afterward! It did a really good job in so little time! 🌸The texture is light, with a sweet scent. The formula is so calming for irritated skin, and skin barrier friendly, but contains fragrance. 🌟Calendula, Chamomile, Cucumber, Centella Asiatica extracts, Panthenol. REAL FERMENT MICRO ESSENCE 💧The texture is watery, as the first step in a routine, maximizes the benefits from the next steps. Good for oil-water balance. 🌟Leaves the skin refreshed and glowy which I loved! Doesn't have any bothering smell. (No Fragrance and alcohol) 🧫Packed with ferments - to moisturize, strengthen the barrier, and increase elasticity, combined with antioxidants and antiseptics. REAL VITA C SERUM 🍋The mix of 10% of stabilized vitamin C and 12% of Vita C Acerola-plex to brighten dull skin and citrus fruit extracts to revitalize. Helps with collagen production to reveal younger and healthy looking skin. 🌟Packed with Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Panthenol (Vitamin B3), Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid makes this soothing and moisturizing. I've used this in the past and no irritation for me. I've seen great results with vit C. BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING This is such a convenient way to exfoliate. I wanted to try them for so long! They're as good as I thought! 🌟Made with patented hypoallergenic cotton with dual texture, one to gently exfoliate and the other to softly wipe away all the impurities. 🍃GREEN TEA is more soothing and refreshing for the skin, contains Cica. 🍷WINE contains Resveratrol - a natural antioxidant, to fight free radicals, brighten and tighten the skin. Wouldn't recommend very sensitive skin though, others can go ahead and enjoy it. Thanks to #pickyreview #gopicky #NEOGENpicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

star rating

(355)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

star rating

(304)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

star rating

(233)

favorite

Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine

NEOGEN
Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine

star rating

(3)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

star rating

(491)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️ What a good idea to use the Cleansing Water Calendula after a workout! 👏🏼
upvote

comment

A

anabluecares

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for reading 🤩✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!