Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot51 Views

Storing Pouch Masks?

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE MASKS THAT ARE IN THE POUCH PACKAGING????? For example in my pictures there are Sheet Masks, Collagen patches and Nose strips. PRIMARILY....Sheet Masks ..... I want to store them Standing up like filing them lol. But then all the product settles at the bottom. So iv been storing them Flat. Like stacked on top of eachother. That seems to be the best way to keep the liquid evenly through the mask. COLLAGEN PATCHES &NOSE STRIPS seem to be ok stored standing up. Because theres very little liquid in them. SO how do you store your sheet masks and products in pouches ????????????????
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

If the mask is supposed to soak in some kind of liquid I wouls place it horizontally 1h before using so that it can soak up as much product as possible.
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

yeah same, i store them flat. it's not aesthetic or convenient but it's the best way. i put them in a cute rectangle box and they're good
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I store them both standing and flat, depending on where I keep them in. For the standing type, I just make sure to switch the package upside down and leave it like that for awhile before using it, so as to ensure the essence is evenly distributed.
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

By chucking it into the drawer 🤣 and forgetting them
upvote

comment

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

LOL 😄🤣🤗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!