picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

Andrrea user profile picture

Andrrea

Oily/Sensitive

dot152 Views

🚨 product alert 🚨

Hello all! I’m doing this post to help other persons if they have difficulties finding a good product for acne. I need to mention that I had some ups and downs moments in this battle, some products really helped me like: retinol from Paula’s Choice or La Roche Posay Effaclar serum, and my skin is used with this kind of high % of active ingredients. Now I find out that I have to stop the bacteria 🦠 which causes my acne, and it is “living” inside every pores. So, the basic ingredient is benzoyl peroxide which I found it in this cream (if you are not used with this kind of products you MUST start with a lower %, like 5%). This is my progress in 3 days, (YEEESSS, 3 DAYS) my skin is a bit irritated )but this is not a big problem for me because I know how to repair it 😅) but there are some significant improvements on the overall appearance. No more new pimples, and dark spots are fading quickly. So, if you want to stop the bacteria which causes the acne you should look for products based on benzoyl peroxide. 😍 I hope that I helped you with a good info✌🏼 Take care ❤️
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

12 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Woww!! That's an amazing difference in 3️⃣ days!
upvote

comment

Andrrea

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you so much. I am also amazed by the progress and honestly I didn’t expect to see results in such a short period 🥰
upvote

comment

happyglowyskinlife user profile picture

happyglowyskinlife

Oily/Sensitive

The results 😍
upvote

comment

Andrrea

Oily/Sensitive

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
upvote

comment

citrasskin user profile picture

citrasskin

Oily/Resilient

so amazing improvement. thank you for this Sharing ☺️
upvote

comment

Andrrea

Oily/Sensitive

thanksss😍
upvote

comment

M

misscherry

Dry/Resilient

thanks for great recommendations
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!