picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

Aleehdvera user profile picture

Aleehdvera

Dry/Sensitive

dot30 Views

Tips to Skyrocket Skin Elasticity

GOLD AGE TOX H8 CREAM ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ & ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€: โžฃ 57 PLA capsules that delivers skin elasticity, it contains gold silky protein complex w/ 18 kinds of amino acid for healthier & brighter skin, adenosine to reduce wrinkles, CERAcare AC-1 with 5 types of ceramide preserving moisture and skin protection. ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ & ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: โžฅ most interesting product from them! very therapeutic to use, it has PLA capsules that you'll mix in the pale orange gel. I have sensitive skin and aside from stinging effect, there's no irritation afterwards. I don't know if the effect comes from the product itself but I use micellar water w/ vitamin c before. Powerful anti-aging product! [Hi picky friends! โค๏ธ I'm Aleeh, I love to talk about skincare in my socials. I want to understand my skin and share my journey with you guys. Stick around and let's be picky together!] ๐Ÿ’‹ Comment your fave products from medipeel! I want to hear ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿฅ‘ If you enjoy this discussion, please follow me and save. Upvotes are highly appreciated too! ๐Ÿฅ‘ Let's be mutual! Instagram: fancyaleeh YouTube: Aleeh De Vera Facebook: Aleeh Reviews
carousel
carousel
carousel
Gold Age Tox Cream

medi-peel
Gold Age Tox Cream

star rating

(62)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!