picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot95 Views

Purchase a Giveaway??

Does anyone know know if you can actually purchase a giveaway that you didn't win? Its letting me go all the way through to payment, but I didnt want to try and lose the money, or cause any issues. ☆☆Its one of the product Giveaways not available for US residents to enter btw, which is why I wanted to purchase.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

heyitsnanah user profile picture

heyitsnanah

Dry/Sensitive

is this through picky rewards website? tbh I would advise against this since they might only have a limited stock for the GA winners. Maybe it would be best to purchase from a different shop instead
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

dont do that. i accidentally paid for items for GA due to paypal error but purchase intentionally same like stealing other gift because it is limited.
upvote

comment

Plumie user profile picture

Plumie

Oily/Resilient

Hmm...I'm not sure, but if you do purchase it, the product will not be considered a "gift" and you will have to pay international fees for it. Maybe try and source it locally through one of the US stores?
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

yeah it doesn't cost any extra for shipping, I went all the way through, but didn't pay. You don't put the code in and just pay for the product. Its actually one thats past the confirmation date as well. And all giveaway products ship through the company, so how can there only be a limited stock?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!