picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

Ali1999 user profile picture

Ali1999

Oily/Resilient

dot59 Views

Good molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum

Rating : 4.5 / 5 Claims : Improve the appearance of skin discoloration and uneven skin tone with Discoloration Correcting Serum. Formulated with an advanced form of tranexamic acid (cetyl tranexamate mesylate) and 4% niacinamide, this lightweight serum improves the appearance of age spots, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage. Ingredients : Water 77.0% Butylene Glycol 5.0% Propanediol 5.0% Glycerin 5.0% Niacinamide 4.0% Cetyl Tranexamate Mesylate 2.0% Cetearyl Alcohol 0.8% Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum 0.4% Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum 0.4% Phenoxyethanol 0.2% Ethylhexylglycerin 0.1% Caprylyl Glycol 0.1% My Experience : I always wanted to try a serum with tranexamic acid . And after seeing so many good reviews I bought this . And honestly this has been a game changer for me . After 3 to 4 months of consistent use of this serum it gave me very satisfying results it made my skin tone even and reduced the appearance of the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation . It did also helped my skin with PIE ( Post inflammatory erythema ) but not that much . It also contains glycerin and niacinamide 4% glycerin is a great mosturizing ingredient and. Niacinamide does help with acne and lot's of other things too. The Texture of this product is sticky but it quickly absorbs into the skin so it's not a problem. Overall it's a really Great product with good ingredients does help with uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation and is mosturizing to the skin . And as you can see my cat 😺 also loves this product . Will I repurchase it ? Absolutely I will.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Discoloration Correcting Serum

Good Molecules
Discoloration Correcting Serum

star rating

(109)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!