Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot96 Views

Review 💧Varuza Real Natural Sheet Mask with Blue Ampoule

💧Varuza Real Natural Sheet Mask with Blue Ampoule 💦I received the product for free from Picky & Varuza in exchange for my honest review. Varuza is a Korean beauty brand that was started in 2018. 'Varuza' meaning 'do it right' & 'apply well' in Korean with a brand commitment 'We will not make it unless it is right'. Cruelty-free. Clean & green beauty. 🌈Personal Skintype &Concerns: oily/ resilient, acne-prone, aging, hyperpigmentation, dry patches 💧5 individual brown wrapping paper colored packets came in a cellophane pack. The actual mask is 100% cotton with no harsh chemicals used. You can actually see the natural cotton fibers throughout the mask. Mask is slightly small so I make a few cuts across the mask to better fit my face. Does not have any fragrance 💧1/2 a bottle of Blue Ampoule in each packet. Blue Ampoule contains sea elements like seaweed extract & jania rubens. Contains a patent ingredient, MultiEx BSASM Plus, which is a multi-herbal complex composed of 7 different plants that aids in anti-inflammation, antioxidation, skin soothing & moisturization. 💧Recommended to use after cleansing stage for 10-20 mins. I use in the PM after cleansing stage. As with other sheet masks, I put my reusable silicone mask on top & let sit for 15 mins. Comes with plenty of extra serum to apply to neck, decolletage, etc. 🧪Favorite Ingredients: Green Tea, Licorice ✅Final Thoughts:I have had some dry patches but after using this mask they always hydrate up. Does not break me out. Highly recommend 💋(star)Rating:5/5 🤳As always, selfies are unedited and unfiltered https://www.instagram.com/p/CWW0lD4r-86/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
carousel
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

Varuza
Real Natural Sheet Mask With Blue Ampoule

star rating

(328)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

skinbyren user profile picture

skinbyren

Dry/Resilient

thank you for sharing your experience ♥️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!