Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot132 Views

CosCoss- JBeauty Win! have you heard of themโ‰๏ธ

๐ŸŒŸแ’แ—ทEแ—ฉแ‘ŒTY Halloween Giveaway Win๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ @coscoss_beauty for picking me as one of the winners of these amazing Jฮฑฯฮฑษณาฝส‚าฝ Doctorโ€™s Cosmetics Skincare sets๐Ÿงด Iโ€™m always amazed by the ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…ˆ of the Asian skincare brands giveaways. This set includes 9 unique products. I will be testing them all out soon. If you want to check these JBeauty products for yourself look on Instagram @coscoss_beauty or โ„‚๐• ๐•คโ„‚๐• ๐•ค๐•ค.๐•”๐• ๐•ž Have a lovely week โค๏ธ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ Below is my Instagram link to this giveaway https://www.instagram.com/p/CWXKyz6rdg0/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comments

keppers user profile picture
picky squad user badge

keppers

Dry/Resilient

Wow!!! Congratulations, such a huge package of goodies. Do you know what all the products are?
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

they are all pretty cool, I was on their website trying to figure them out lol thereโ€™s: breath spray tooth whitening paste anti-aging moisturizers armpit whitening peeling cream knee & elbow bubble clear pack face oil neck & eye peeling pack foaming face pack mask thanks for the response you should check them out www.coscoss.com
upvote

comment

Teta03 user profile picture

Teta03

Dry/Resilient

congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thanks so much I appreciate it๐Ÿงด๐Ÿฅณโœ…
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

@keepers- I know I was thinking itโ€™s a useful product lol hereโ€™s the links they sent me if interested Also, I would like to provide you with some product information in English.๐Ÿ˜Š https://coscoss.com/collections/minologi https://coscoss.com/collections/e These are the relevant pages for you!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

I'M SCREAMING!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So many goodies!!!!! Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Jbeauty is SOOO good๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

thank you!! yes so amazing ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!